For those who have faced pigmentation problems on their visage, it’s time to know how to start using dark spot removal creams to get rid of those spots for once and for all. The right cream will depend on the type of spot we are talking about, the cause of this spot will be determinant at the moment of applying any cream: an excessive amount coffee, cigarettes, an unbalanced diet, an extended sun exposure and aging are some of the most common causes and are the reason behind the current variety of dark spot removal creams,
Even though there are hundreds of products in the Market, we should always look for those containing antioxidants, vitamin C and emollients capable of completely penetrating through our skin. The BellaVei Skin Care creams offer a complete set for keeping your skin bright, moisturized, free of wrinkles and dark spots. Skin spot removal creams must only be applied after having exfoliated the skin and removed all of those dead cells.
2 types of dark spot removal cream you must certainly know
Before attempting to apply any dark spot removal cream we must first need to have our face free of impurities. This exfoliating cream will fulfill this function:
- Exfoliating cream: this cream will prepare your skin for the dark spot removal cream. Add one spoonful of olive oil, one teaspoonful of baking soda and teaspoonful of salt. Rub it on your dark spots with circular movements. Wash thoroughly. After removing those dead cells and blackheads, you can now continue to apply any of these dark spot removal creams to wipe down those spots once and for all.
- Lightening cream: Add 5 drops of oxygenated water, 1 spoonful and a half of milk powder, 5 drops of lemon and 3 drops of olive oil into a single container. Mix it all together and apply over the face until the next day. On the following morning, wash thoroughly.
- Nourishing cream: for this cream, we will add 1 tablespoon of rolled oats, 250ml of distilled water and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix it all up and apply with circular movements. Leave on for 15 minutes and wash thoroughly with cold water.
How to permanently remove dark spots with lightening creams
- To fully remove dark spots, it takes more than just a few creams, a change of diet where dark color beverages like coffee must be removed. Additionally, sunscreen or another type of sun creams for protecting the skin from the dangerous UV rays is also essential.
- Cleansing your face every night before going to bed.
- Use yogurt before adding a dark spot removal cream that contains vitamin C or arbutin, two essential components of lightening creams.
Even though it’s a long but safe process, you can be confident that if you follow these steps diligently you will be able to get rid of those spots definitely.