Dark spots on are perhaps a very heavy headache for those who suffer from them, nevertheless, in this article, you will find the solution for treating dark spots on face and getting rid of them for once and for all. For that, you will first need to know the causes of these spots and the different alternatives available for tackling this problem. There are abrasive methods, homemade methods, cosmetic methods which can be used and applied at you will depending on the type of spot present on your skin.
We frequently just start with the abrasive and quick methods, but the idea is also to increase the potential of these methods by making small changes to our lifestyle, like having a balanced diet or incorporating specially-formulated dark spot removal creams into our beauty routines. These creams in order to see true results must contain important doses of vitamins and antioxidants, something similar to the BellaVei Skin Care creams, which contain high percentages of vitamins, phytoceramides, and natural oils, making a real difference in the removal of the dark spots.
Here are 4 face dark spots on face causes
If you suffer from dark spots, knowing the causes of your problems will be of significant help when starting a new beauty treatment. Here are the 4 main face dark spot causes:
- An unbalanced diet is perhaps one of the main causes for face dark spots. They tend to appear once our liver or our kidney are unable to eliminate the toxins from our system. Overconsuming milk products is directly related to dark spots and it is the first sign we need to readjust our diet.
- Sun rays> also a determinant factor when it comes to causes to those face dark spots. Los Rayos Solares: es uno de los factores determinantes para la aparición de las manchas de tonos oscuros en la cara.
- Sun-protecting products that stimulate melamine production that when applied tend to increase dark spots appearance during sun exposure, especially during the time frame between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
- Hormonal changes are also known for causing unwanted spots on our body.
How to actually deal with dark spots on face
All of these previously mentioned factors are the reasons behind face dark spots, but as tend to grow older these dark spots will start to show up not only on our faces but on our entire body. Therefore, you will be in need of some very useful methods to deal with them, here they are:
- Homemade creams made of lemon, parsley or natural yogurts are very common for removing dark spots that tend to appear on the face.
- Lightening cosmetic creams for dealing with aging spots must contain Vitamin C, coffee extract, antioxidants. These ingredients are the guarantee for a spotless skin.
- Applying peelings rich in vitamin C, E, A and D twice a month will significantly reduce and lighten those uncomfortable dark spots until they are completely removed.