One of the biggest problems of aging is the unfortunate natural process of skin discoloration… but only if you allow it, here are 5 natural and effective skin-lightening creams. With these homemade cream, you can achieve the skin brightness you have always dreamt of. These perfect skin-lightening creams are the result of a mix citric fruits and glycerin, mainly used for their antioxidant and disinfectant properties.
Mother nature provides all the answers to our problems, even the ones found in our skin; lemons oranges, grapefruits, among others, are the solution for naturally lightening our skin. When combined with other elements, like vitamin E, we are capable of achieving a brighter, fresher and softer skin.
All of these ingredients can be found in the BellaVei Skin Care creams, which offer the possibility of lightening, rejuvenating, moisturizing and exfoliating our skin.
5 top ingredients for naturally lightening your skin
If you’re looking to have the bright, smooth and young skin of a movie star, these ingredients are a “must” to achieve astounding results with your skin-lightening creams:
- Lemon: this is a complete “must” for naturally lightening your skin. It provides vitamin C, an antioxidant that provides a deep cleansing in addition to a lightening effect.
- Oatmeal: containing vitamin E, B1 and B2 and minerals is a very good ingredient when preparing any skin-lightening cream. If it is combined with other ingredients, it’s capable of cleansing, moisturizing the skin while removing remaining dead cells.
- Grapefruit juice: the antioxidants that are found in this fruit have incredibly positive effects on the skin. Whether it is used for exfoliating or toning creams, the results are the same, a beautiful lightened and cleansed face.
- Eggs: these buddies play a major role when moisturizing, reaffirming and lightening a sun-damaged skin.
- Parsley: very useful for lightening the skin of your face while reducing sun-created dark spots.
2 Quick Home creams for lightening your skin
Take note of these two life-changing skin-lightening creams:
- Take one sprig of Parsley, run through hot water and grind with a mortar while adding a tablespoon of honey and the juice of a half a lemon. Apply and leave for 20 minutes, proceed to wash with plenty of water. Apply a moisturizing cream.
- Squeeze the juice of one grapefruit, place half a cup of rolled oats, half a cup of natural yogurt and one tablespoon of honey. Mix well until achieving a cream. Apply on face with circular movements. Leave on for 25 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply any natural moisturizing cream.
If you want to enjoy better results with these skin-lightening creams, remove the coffee from your diet and attempt to drink plenty of water during the day.